Sunday, October 7, 2012

Chapter One: Introduction

Hello Bloggers and non-bloggers.

I have created many blog(gers) within the past 3 years. I enjoyed them greatly and have written very, very amateur fitness and strength training articles. I looked at the calendar, and came to the sad or happy realization that a new year is coming. I want to start this new year, with a new blog, new ideas, and new training articles.

I've read many Strength and Conditioning books; I have an amateur insight on training protocols involving Central Nervous Systems methods. That is it; many of my minuscule knowledge is spread throughout the assorted topics in Strength and Conditioning. I want to centralize them. I want to create a blog where all my ideas and my writing, and all the books I read to fuse together and become one - High Performance Recipe.

On my off time, I find it is best to participate in low-cortisol producing activities, such as games, watching television. I am a serious high school athlete in track and field (all my training methods are gathered in an attempt to better my advantage at this sport where the clock judges you.) Okay, I guess this is the end of my life stoyry..?

"I'm not sure if I'm doing it for the pleasure, or pain of training."

No comments:

Post a Comment